Treking to Summit Rinjani 3 days 2 nights
Summit trekking package start from Sembalun and finish in Senaru. Rinjani Trekking Guide, special trekking organizer and offers the adventures, awesome scenery, waterfall, rain forest, wildlife, hot spring, caves, demanding hiking, pristine lake, interesting culture and of course a volcano. For further information please contact us.
Individual or group departures are available upon request. Rinjani Trek requires you to have a good level of fitness and ability to walk long distance. Person with mountain sickness or height phobia are not allowed to join this tour. We can customize any date based on request with minimum 2 persons in each group.
Day 01: hotel- Lenk Rinjani office – Sembalun – Rim II ( Sembalun crater )
if you stay at mataram or senggigi Early morning ( at 05.00 am) 2 hours drive to Senaru village.
if you stay at Senaru village 7 oclock breakfast at our base camp in Senaru then meet your guide and briefing for trek, after we drop you to sembalun for 1 hour drive. Around 8.30am start for the beginning of 7 hrs challenging days. We walk through the savannah, with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife, lunch on route. Camp make on the second Rim (the crater of Sembalun).
Day 02: Rim II – Summit - Lake ( Segara Anak )
From the crater, early morning (about 03.00 am) commence the climb with Guide Team ascend the Summit of Mt. Rinjani (3.726m a.s.l.), it takes about 3 hours. After the obligatory photographs and enjoy the spectacular panorama descend to crater (the camp). After having late Breakfast, descend to Segara Anak Lake, Arrive in the lake, we will spend and having sauna in hot natural water spring for refill our energy (temperature around 50 degrees) (lunch will prepare by porter awhile you have sauna). 3 o'clock afternoon we ascent to Senaru crater (2.641m a.s.l) and overnight here.
Day 03: Rim I – Senaru office
Having breakfast in the morning and enjoy sunrise by special mountain jaffle or pancake, then we descent to Senaru village. Around 12 noon you will be ready at Senaru village,Relax time at the office and
then we drop you at your hotel in Senggigi or you could stop in Bangsal harbour for your Gili Island.
- Pick up & transfer service on arrival
- Transfer to start trekking point
- Transfer back from trek end point to Airport or Mataram area
- Entrance fee to Rinjani National Park
- Mountain Guide
- Porters from local people to carry logistic and trek equipments (Not include to carry your personal belongings)
- Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
- Camping equipment; tent, mattress, sleeping bags, cooking gears, first aid kit.
- Drinking water from safety bottled water (1 person get 2 bottle 1,5 liters a day)
- Accommodation before and after the trek
- Personal expenses, tip to guide, porter and driver
What to bring/wear:
- Torch or Flashlight
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 1 T-shirt
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- Trek stick/lekki
- Rain coat