MOUNT RINJANI INFORMATION
SEMBALUN ( East Trek Route )
SENARU ( West Trek Route )
Trekking to Summit Rinjani 2 days 1 night
This route appeals to those short of time, climbing to Mt.Rinjani’s Summit 3726 in Gunung Rinjani National park. Starting and ending in Sembalun Lawang, it provides spectacular views of the lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater and Best sunrise over the Summit. This trek program is not suitable for beginners or non trekkers. It requires a strong level of fitness and able to walk on long distances.
Individual or group departures are available upon request. Rinjani Trek requires you to have a good level of fitness and ability to walk long distance. Person with mountain sickness or height phobia are not allowed to join this tour. We can customize any date based on request with minimum 2 persons in each group.
Day 01: Hotel -Lenk Rinjani office - Sembalun Village - Sembalun Crater.
if you stay at senggigi or mataram our driver will pick you up at Hotel 05.00 than drop you to Lenk Rinjani office at senaru , having breakfast,meet your local Guide and Porters, your Guide will make short briefing regarding trekking rule and safety procedure, and drop you to sembalun for 1 hour, after enough time for warming up start to trek trough open air, break for every two hours, than continue to walk again, Lunch served at position III and after lunch continue to walk through difficult trail for another 3,5 hours to get Sembalun Crater Rim ( L/D )
Day 02 : Sembalun Crater Rim - Summit - Sembalun Village.
Weak up early morning ( 2.30 ) for preparations to Summit, it will take 3,5 hours walk up through very difficult trails especially 200M prior the Summit, on this part you should very careful and need guide assistance, please make sure your step before you move for next part, do not take any picture during you climb up, you should stop for few minutes than take picture. Enjoy the sunrise from the peak of 3.726M and get the best picture on the Summit as your documentary and after enough time continue to walk down which take 2 hours to the base camp and have breakfast than continue to walk down through Sembalun village and get transportation back to office at senaru
relax time at office and we drop you back to hotel or bangsal harbour, mataram or senggigi.
- Pick up & transfer service on arrival
- Transfer to start trekking point
- Transfer back from trek end point to Airport or Mataram area
- Entrance fee to Rinjani National Park
- Mountain Guide
- Porters from local people to carry logistic and trek equipments (Not include to carry your personal belongings)
- Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
- Camping equipment; tent, mattress, sleeping bags, cooking gears, first aid kit.
- Drinking water from safety bottled water (1 person get 2 bottle 1,5 liters a day)
- Accommodation before and after the trek
- Personal expenses, tip to guide, porter and driver
What to bring/wear:
- Torch or Flashlight
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 1 T-shirt
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- Trek stick/lekki
- Rain coat