Senaru Crater Rim trekking program 2 days 1 night
This route appeals to those short time. Climbing to mount Rinjani’s Crater Rim in Gunung Rinjani National Park. Starting and ending in Senaru, it Provides spectacles views of Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater. This gentle trek is good for beginners, or family with children minimum 10 years old. Tour can leave any days except weather condition does not permitted.
Type of tour :
Fully organizer 9 combination of adventure, leisure, eco tourism, safety ) Individual or group departures are available upon request. Rinjani Trek requires you to have a good level of fitness and ability to walk long distance. This tour is friendly even for non trekkers or beginners. We can customize any date based on request with minimum 2 persons in each group.
Trekking itinerary :
Day 01: Senaru - Rim I (crater Senaru) 2.641M a.s.l
if you stay at Mataram or senggigi we pick up you Early Morning at 05.00am, Drive 2 hours to Lenk Rinjani Office at Senaru village
07:00 having breakfast, and then meet guide, porter then make briefing time for trip and registration and start the beginning of challenging 7 hrs day. We walk through pristine real rain forest, with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife. Camp make on the crater of Senaru (first Rim).
Day 02: Rim I – Senaru Village
Early morning, awhile you have morning breakfast you can enjoy sunrise, morning view then at 8 am we start for descent 5 hrs back down to Senaru village,
Take Rest at the office and your transport back to the hotel is ready for transfer you. Before 5 p.m. you already in your hotel (Senggigi,mataram or drop you to Bangsal harbor for the Gili island).
- Pick up & transfer service on arrival
- Transfer to start trekking point
- Transfer back from trek end point to Airport or Mataram area
- Entrance fee to Rinjani National Park
- Mountain Guide
- Porters from local people to carry logistic and trek equipments (Not include to carry your personal belongings)
- Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
- Camping equipment; tent, mattress, sleeping bags, cooking gears, first aid kit.
- Drinking water from safety bottled water (1 person get 2 bottle 1,5 liters a day)
- Accommodation before and after the trek
- Personal expenses, tip to guide, porter and driver
What to bring/wear:
- Torch or Flashlight
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 1 T-shirt
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- Trek stick/lekki
- Rain coat