MOUNT RINJANI INFORMATION
SEMBALUN ( East Trek Route )
SENARU ( West Trek Route )
Mount Rinjani Trekking 3 days 2 nights ( Crater Rim - Segara Anak Lake Program )
Lake trekking package of mount Rinjani start from Senaru and finish in Senaru. Rinjani Trekking Guide, special trekking organizer and offers the adventures, awesome scenery, waterfall, rain forest, wildlife, hot spring, caves, demanding hiking, pristine lake, interesting culture and of course a volcano. For further information please contact us
Individual or group departures are available upon request. Rinjani Trek requires you to have a good level of fitness and ability to walk long distance. Person with mountain sickness or height phobia are not allowed to join this tour. We can customize any date based on request with minimum 2 persons in each group.
Day 01: Senaru - senaru Crater
if you stay at senggigi or mataram the hotel we pick up you at 05.00am for 2 hour drop to Office at senaru village;
07:00 having breakfast after that meet guide, porter, and make briefing and registration and then start the beginning of challenging 7 hrs walk up. We walk through pristine real rain forest, with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife. Camp make on the crater of Senaru (first Rim).
Day 02: Senaru crater (Rim I) - Lake - Senaru crater.
After enjoy sunrise, morning view, and special mountain breakfast, then at 8 o'clock morning we start for descent to the lake - it take 2 hrs, and remember you have to be careful while walking, because the slope very steep. At 10 am you have arrived in the lake.
Today we will spend and relaxing in the near by hot spring pool and having sauna in hot natural water spring (temperature around 50 degrees) (lunch will prepare by porter awhile you have sauna). About 3o'clock afternoon we ascent to the rim (crater of Senaru) and overnight here in same place as last night.
Day 03: crater - Senaru Village -
Having breakfast in the morning and enjoy sunrise by Special Mountain jaffle or pancake, than we taking back to the Senaru village. It `s around 12 am you already at Senaru village,take rest at the office, say good bay to our team and than we can drop you back to gili island, senggigi or mataram
- Pick up & transfer service on arrival
- Transfer to start trekking point
- Transfer back from trek end point to Airport or Mataram area
- Entrance fee to Rinjani National Park
- Mountain Guide
- Porters from local people to carry logistic and trek equipments (Not include to carry your personal belongings)
- Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
- Camping equipment; tent, mattress, sleeping bags, cooking gears, first aid kit.
- Drinking water from safety bottled water (1 person get 2 bottle 1,5 liters a day)
- Accommodation before and after the trek
- Personal expenses, tip to guide, porter and driver
What to bring/wear:
- Torch or Flashlight
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 1 T-shirt
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- Trek stick/lekki
- Rain coat